Every business needs to be online …
it’s the 21st century, after all!
The Yellow Pages are now not even the thickness of a women’s magazine – they used to be big enough to use as a weapon 😉 – the internet is where it’s happening.
If you are a new business with a limited budget and you want to get started with your own website, but don’t know how, or what or where… help is at hand!
The Simple Web Company has a range of Startup Website Packages that you can choose from… and all you need to do is this :
- Purchase your hosting and domain name (advice here)
- Choose your ideal look from our range of Startup Websites – details below
- Pay for the site, send over your hosting and domain details – and we’ll book in a time slot to give you your new Startup Website & tutorial so you can manage your website content.
- You can then add in all your own content, and replace the images on your Startup Site where necessary.
- Tell everyone about your new business!
Ready to get started?
You can have your own beautifully designed site for just £395 (no VAT charged)
Get in touch to book your slot.
Call 07767 608166 or click on the button below to send an email.
Choose from these designs
"Craft Studio" design
"Health Studio" design
"Coffee Shop" design
Ready to get started?
Contact me to book in a chat & lets get your new website up and running!!
What is in the “Startup Website” Package?
- Each design contains a minimum of 6 website pages to get your business started – including beautifully designed Home, About, Service-related page, Blog and Contact pages, in a range of colour palettes.
- Behind the scenes are vital Legal Page templates, as well as backup software, and tools to keep your website secure against hackers, help with your search engine optimisation (SEO) and protect your email addresses from spammers.
- Guidance through the whole process from someone who has helped many clients over the years to get online smoothly and simply
- Advice and guidance on purchasing your own domain and hosting
- A mobile-device-friendly website and blog with CMS (content management system – this means you can edit your own pages), with your content added and laid out
- A clear, uncluttered template to which you can add your logo & own content.
- An online “face” to your business that reflects your brand, and which is on a brilliant platform from which to grow your website as you grow your business
- Anti-hacking and anti-spam security tools to reduces risks to your website by protecting your website from nasty hackers & other internet baddies
- A SEO-ready site to make it easy for customers to find you.(SEO research not included; referral to my SEO guy if required)
- You get a 1/2 hour tutorial session (using Screenshare software) to get you up to speed so you can start adding in your own content.
- A website that you are in full control of so you can manage your website budget and your business
- Your new website is mobile friendly from the outset
- A smart addition to your marketing tool kit – your website is the face of your business; make sure it matches the message you want to get out there!
- The wonderful feeling of knowing your site is set up securely and that there is someone able to look after you if you need that support in the future
Start a fresh new look for your business in just a few hours
What’s NOT included:
- your domain name – you can buy one here
- your hosting – you can buy a package here ; I recommend the TOPAZ package (get £5 off with this voucher code: e47b6487 )
- email configuration for Outlook, iPhone etc. I’ll provide the info you need, but you’ll need to do the actual setup. Or I can put you in touch with my email guru who does awesome stuff with emails!!
- SEO / keyword research.
- this package doesn’t include automated backups, plugin support, ongoing support ; I do have a variety of support packages and retainers which I can tell you about if you’d like further help.
- Fully legal content for the legal pages. You get starter templates BUT you must update them to comply with your local law and what your business is.
Terms and conditions
- the work will be started as soon as your domain name and hosting are available and your payment has cleared;
- you need to provide your own text (copy) and images. You must have the legal right to use images on your site.
- as part of the deal, I will hand over full admin details to your site – it’s your site, not mine – you should be in charge! However, you will be responsible for backups and anything else after that point unless you take further support packages with me 🙂
- Full Terms & Conditions here