Website In A Box
Every business needs to be online … it’s the 21st century, after all!
The Yellow Pages are now not even the thickness of a women’s magazine – they used to be big enough to use as a weapon 😉 – the internet is where it’s happening.
If you want to get started, but don’t know how, or what or where… help is at hand!
This is where you can benefit from my mid-range “Website In A Box” package.
“What would this mean for
- Have a fresh new look for your business in just a few weeks
- Guidance through the whole process from someone who has helped many clients over the years to get online smoothly and simply
- A website that you are in full control of so you can manage your budget and your business
- A smart addition to your marketing toolkit – your website is the face of your business; make sure it matches the message you want to get out there!
- The wonderful feeling of knowing your site is set up securely and that there is someone able to look after you if you need that support
Ready to get started?
Contact me to book in a chat & lets find out how I can help to “Take The Terror Out Of Technology” for you!
“Tracey was easy to work with where web design isn’t our forte she helped us with every step making the development of the website enjoyable and not a chore. She made the experience very easy where I thought it would be difficult”~ James Bryers, BryAir UK
What is in the Website In A Box Package?
- Advice and guidance on purchasing your own domain and hosting
- An email address on your hosting (subject to your hosting package)
- A mobile-device-friendly 5-page website and blog with CMS (content management system – this means you can edit your own pages), with your content added and laid out
- A clear, uncluttered template customised with your logo & with the main colours customised to match your business’s colour palette. (There is limited brand customisation, as that falls into the Bespoke Website package)
- An online “face” to your business that reflects your brand, and which is on a brilliant platform from which to grow your website as you grow your business
- Anti-hacking and anti-spam security tools to reduces risks to your website by protecting your website from nasty hackers & other internet baddies
- A SEO-ready site to make it easy for customers to find you.
(SEO research is not included in this package)
- an hours Skype or phone-based consultation to get all your requirements, answer any questions etc.
- one week of email-based questions & support once the website is live on your domain
“I cannot praise Tracey highly enough. After having had a total nightmare with our previous website, Tracey stepped in to not only explain everything in terms I could actually understand, but also to come up with a very nice looking, easy to navigate site.”Jo Simon, High Spirit Therapies
Terms and conditions
- the work will be started as soon as your domain name and hosting are available and your payment has cleared;
- you need to provide your own text (copy) and images. If your content is not ready, I will put in holding text and you can add in your content as soon as it’s ready. You must have the legal right to use images on your site.
- as part of the deal, I will hand over full admin details to your site – it’s your site, not mine – you should be in charge! However, you will be responsible for backups and anything else after that point unless you take further support packages with me 🙂
- Full Terms & Conditions here
What’s NOT included:
- your domain name – you can buy one here
- your hosting – you can buy a package here ; I recommend the TOPAZ package (get £5 off with this voucher code: e47b6487 )
- email configuration for Outlook, iPhone etc. I’ll provide the info you need, but you’ll need to do the actual setup. Or I can put you in touch with my email guru who does awesome stuff with emails!!
- SEO / keyword research. The tuition videos I provide will show you HOW to add SEO to your pages and blog posts, but you will need to do the keyword research.
(Or I can refer you to my SEO guru!)
- this package doesn’t include ongoing support ; I do have a variety of support packages and retainers which I can tell you about if you’d like further help.
- automated backups, plugin support, ongoing support (unless you take a further package)