Ready to get started?
Your website is your most powerful marketing tool – so much business is now conducted online, and being found through search engines or on Social Media is vital for most businesses today. Think about the Yellow Pages (and if you ask “What’s that?” then my point is made!) – fewer than 20 years ago they were massive advertising directories that could kill you if one dropped on you! And today, at least in London, it’s thinner than your average womens magazine… proof, if any were needed, of how important it is to have a good presence online.
The Bespoke Website Package from The Simple Web Company takes care of everything for you. I get to know you and your business, to understand your business, business needs, how the website will support those, and of course your personal preferences with regards to colours, layouts and so on. This enables me to give you a unique website to meet your precise specifications that will support you and you business as you grow and develop.
from having nothing to having a successful online shop within no time and
now our charity is benefiting from the results she created for us.”
Your website should look good, be easy to navigate, get customers quickly and display your business information in the most effective way. The Simple Web company also prides itself on making sure that the legal pages you need on your website are discussed, and that your site is secured and backed up to reduce the chances of hacking attempts being successful. *
Another increasingly important aspect is, how does your website perform on mobile devices. At the time of writing this, more than 50% of searches are carried out on smart phones and tablets – and since April 2015, Google penalises sites that aren’t mobile-friendly by reducing their rankings in the search results on mobile devices.
All websites from The Simple Web Company are mobile friendly (also called “responsive” as they respond to the device you are using).
Here’s what this package includes:
- A fully-functional, mobile-friendly and secure WordPress website and blog with a customised design based on premium themes
- Talking through the business processes your website will need to support
- Hand-holding through the process of buying your domain & hosting
- Advice on structures, things to include (such as blogging, social media, email lists, etc.)
- Incorporating your existing branding into your site if required.
- Technical advice & assistance, in plain English, from Tracey (read Testimonials here)
- Learn about simple keyword research and SEO for your website
- Add-on packages for detailed SEO, copywriting
- One-to-one Skype-based tuition and a manual
- Email hand-holding after your site goes live
- The option to maintain your own content, or engage The Simple Web Company, with a support package where I to do the techie work for you
NOTE : I support international clients too – I have clients as far afield as Australia & the US, as well as in France – so distance is not an issue!