Do you find you simply don’t have
to do all the stuff you really
should be doing to keep your website going?
You know… things like
- regular backups
- clearing out your hosting email account to stop it overflowing
- upgrading your WordPress installation when there is a new security release
- keeping your plugins updated
- reviewing your website for broken links, so your site doesn’t appear broken and useless
- keeping your copy up to date and fresh
- any other bits & pieces you might need done each month
I offer my WordPress clients a monthly support service,
which covers all of this … and more.
You purchase a minimum of 2 hours of support in advance each month* and twice each month I’ll do all the boring techie stuff you don’t feel like doing. I’ll report back on anything that needs attention on your site.
And if you have any general support questions or need something done during those support hours you’ve purchased, just get in touch!
And if you go over the hours you’ve purchased, I’ll let you know & I simply bill you at the end of the month for the extra time you authorise**.
If you want to know more, or to sign up for this service,
visit the Contact page for contact details, or just fill in this form right here:
Additional Terms and Conditions
- The cost is £160 per month for the minimum package of 2 hours.
(Packages of more than 2 hours will have a lower hourly rate, so please ask for more details.)
- The initial term for this service is 3 months; after that there is a rolling 30-day notice period for both parties.
- Payment for this service is in advance of the service being rendered (via BACS set-up).
- The minimum time for this package is 2 hours per month; unused time will roll over for a maximum of one calendar month.
- Time used over the purchased hours per month will be billed monthly in arrears to the client.
The invoice for extra time is payable as per normal terms and conditions
- Times will be logged using the online system “Toggl.com”; time reports will not be sent unless specifically requested.
- This package doesn’t include copy-writing, but does include updating of copy with text provided by the client.
* If you don’t use all of the purchased hours, the remaining time will roll over for one month.
Packages made up of more than 2 hours are available at reduced hourly rates.
** Time is billed in 1/2 hour sections, so 45 minutes will incur a charge for an hour; 25 minutes will incur a charge for 1/2 an hour.
Note: if you encounter problems on the website, the cost of restoring a site to a functioning state may not be covered by the time in your package so you may incur extra costs. Some hosting companies charge for doing restores, which would be another additional cost.